Effective date: 1 June 2021
The data controller is Floating EKA Foundation, with a registered address at Karola Libelta str., 1a/2 61-706 Poznań, Poland. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you are involved in Floating EKA's operations or use the Services, we collect certain personally identifiable information that can be used to identify you ("Personal Data").
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.floatingeka.com
and associate portals ("the Site") or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. That includes information you provide to us when you subscribe or register for any of our Services or events; participate in a survey; post comments, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on the Site.
The information you give us may include your name, email address, birthday and in some cases your location.
Regarding each of your visits to the Site we may automatically collect the following information: Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login timings, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other request header information; Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Site (including date and time); Services you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page. DO WE PROCESS YOU PAYMENT INFORMATION?
On the Site you can support Floating EKA by donation. If you want to make this, you may do this with the help of in-Site payment system. Under no circumstances do we collect or process any information related to your payment instrument, such as bank card number, its validity term or your name as written on it. DO WE PROVIDE THIRD PARTIES WITH PERSONAL DATA OR GET PERSONAL DATA FROM THIRD PARTIES?
As a general rule, the data will not be disclosed outside Floating EKA without the express consent of the data subject or an official order.
In certain cases we may transfer information about you to other third parties (for example, independent personal data controllers), if we are obliged or allowed to do so by applicable laws. If it is the case, we transfer such information while adhering to applicable personal data protection laws.
If Floating EKA is involved, whether in whole or in part, in a merger, sale, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy or other change of ownership or control, we may transfer Personal Data, together with assets, to another company. In this case the respective notification will be available on the Site.
We also may transfer your Personal Data to a third party in the following cases:
- if we need so to protect legal rights of Floating EKA
, our end users, business parties or other interested parties;
- if we need so to enforce our agreements with you;
- if we need so to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
We process Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to provide information, including newsletters,
- to manage the documentation of memberships,
- to enable communication and coordination of work with volunteers working in our action groups, projects, events, etc.,
- to control the performance of the contract and the other legitimate interests. The controller's interest in contractual situations is the control of financial claims and liabilities,
- to provide and maintain the Services, as well as to manage everyday business activity related to the Services,
- to analyze how you use the Services in order to plan further development of the Services, keep the Services updated and improve them,
The processing of personal data is based on consent. FOR HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN PERSONAL DATA?
The information of you will be kept ias long as you are Floating EKA member, volonteer, contract partner, use Services or are involved in Floating EKA's operations in another ways. After the termination of such relations, personal data will be stored for a maximum of ten years from the such termination. Information based on consent shall be retained until the consent is revoked.
We may erase your Personal Data earlier if we do not need to process such data anymore.
If it is legally required that we retain your Personal Data for longer period for whatever purpose as stated in the applicable law, we will retain your Personal Data for the period determined by the law. We will immediately erase your Personal Data after such period expires or if the legal duty to retain such Personal Data is repealed.
We may retain your Personal Data longer only in case such Personal Data have been duly anonymized. After anonymization the data are not considered Personal Data, as the end user (the data subject) is no longer identifiable.
Please, take into account that erasure of Personal Data is irretrievable. After your Personal Data have been erased, you will not be able to exercise the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification or the right to data portability. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
All data will be collected and held using cloud services located within the European Union and the European Economic Area or other territory complying with the legal and technical guidelines laid down for handling data by the European Union and will only be used for the specific purpose for which it was intended and to which you consented. It will not be used for any other purpose whatsoever.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure cloud servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE WITH REGARD TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Under the applicable data protection regulation, if you are a citizen of the EU and fall within the scope of a data subject, you are entitled to the following rights: right of access, right to rectification (correction), right to erasure (deletion), right to data portability, right to object, right to restriction of processing.
- right of access. You have the right to access your Personal Data, which we process;
- right to erasure (deletion). You have the right to ask us to completely delete your Personal Data;
- right to object. You have the right to object to processing of your Personal Data for the purpose of direct marketing;
- right to restriction of processing. Please, be informed that this right may be exercised only in a situation set forth in Article 18 of General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679;
- right to data portability. You have the right to ask us to receive the Personal Data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller. DO WE CONTROL THIRD-PARTY WEB-SITES?